AR App Development Newbie - Help Getting Started Please

Hello All

I’m a newbie to the world of developing apps yet I’m particularly interested in creating some augmented reality apps that work on Windows 8, particularly the Surface Pro (as I don’t have the ability at develop ios apps at this time). What I’m really keen on is something like this http://youtu.be/_xhhXVJ89FA as I’d like to use the sensor to overlay 3D models onto an area using the depth sensing features of the structure sensor.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any tutorials (free or purchasable) where I could start the development of an AR app , I’m talking back to basics, first principals of app development or if there are app builders for dummies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m at a loss of where to start.

Maan! You’re ambitious but this looks like a good place to cut your teeth.

Good luck! :smiley:

Thanks for the response and video. Ambitious yes, but understanding that I am way off. Just wanted to explain where I was ultimately looking to be get to and needed that the baby steps or a point in the direction on how to get going in developing.

Cool! Well, good luck! Cheers!

Hey you can take the help of any good app development company but i suggest you to contact The Brihaspati Infotech.
The Brihaspati Infotech is a top-rated iPhone mobile app development service provider in India. We offer you a wide range of iOS design and development services that cover prototype designs, app/game development, and so forth.