Higher Resolution Sync'ed RGB Image.

Hey everyone,

I’m looking for some help to get higher resolution RGB images when using the following configuration

kSTStreamConfigKey: NSNumber(value: STStreamConfig.registeredDepth640x480.rawValue as Int), kSTFrameSyncConfigKey: NSNumber(value: STFrameSyncConfig.depthAndRgb.rawValue as Int),

Later I use

captureSession!.sessionPreset = AVCaptureSessionPreset640x480

the other sessionPresets give me a runtime error before func sensorDidOutputSynchronizedDepthFrame() gets called. I believe this function is available but I haven’t found any good documentation how to do it. Should I be looking more at iOS’s AVCapture functions to solve this or Structure’s SDK?

On a side note. I am new to the Structure Sensor and haven’t found any detailed tutorials. Has Occipital released a walkthrough to build sample applications? For me personally, those really help reduce the large barrier of entry.

Thank you.

Solved my problem.

When moving away from captureSession!.sessionPreset = AVCaptureSessionPreset640x480 and setting your own activeFormat, you need to call:

captureSession!.sessionPreset = AVCaptureSessionPresetInputPriority

I hope that helps someone down the line. Now I’m noticing issues with the framerate associated with display the larger resolution RGB image.

Hi @Treo

Did you captured & saved it?
If yes, Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Puneet