////ISMAR_OpenCall

//////__ISMAR2015(International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality)

Dear all, I apologise in advance, but I am going to be doing a big distribution of our call for papers, panels, demos and posters for ISMAR in Fukuoka, starting September 29.
NOTICE: Submission EXTENSION!! We are pleased to announce (Website soon to be updated) that we are extnding our submission deadline until July 12th for the papers, panels and posters submissions! The demo submission date will remain at August 1st. We are also pleased to announce that Julian Oliver will this year be our MASH’D keynote speaker!
This year in Fukuoka, the MASH’D track has opened up the thematic premise of our program to include non-traditional mixed and augmented reality research that focuses on augmentation and mixed realities. Topics can include but are not limited to:
Embodiment and Interactivity
Play and Gaming
Data Visualization
Hypermedia/Hypersurfaces
Ownership, Privacy and Surveillance
Practical Frameworks and Pedagogy
Perception and Vision
Media Archaeology and Archiving
Bio politics and Emergence
Anthropocentric Design
Post-Anthropocentric Design (including Robotics)
MAR art
Interactive Installations
Interface Design
Social Implications
Identity and The Body
Networked Practice and Society
Museums and Cultural Institutions
Media Industries
Philosophy and Culture
Social Networks
Dimensional Sound and Music
All accepted Full Papers will be directly published in a special issue of IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (TVCG) and all accepted submissions will be invited to present a working demo of their projects.
For anyone interested in submitting an artwork for the exhibtion, please email me on julian.stadon(at)fh-salzburg.ac.at for more information.
So far we have had some fantastic submissions, and in particular, our arts program is very strong, so I encourage you all to submit, students, post-grads, practitioners and industry folk!!
For more info on paper submissions, please feel free to email me on the address listed above!

http://ismar.vgtc.org/ismar/2015/info/call-participation/call-mashd-papers-posters-panels-demos-and-artworks