Live "Google Hangouts On Air" this evening to go through the steps of 3D scanning

At 5:30 p.m. PST this evening I am going to do another tutorial on using the structure sensor with ‘Scanner’, itSeez3D and my own app ‘BioStep Capture’ as well as go through the steps to attach the NEODiMOUNT plate to the bottom of the scanner and show off for the first time the NEODiMOUNT V2, that is not only a new case for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, but also can be used with any of the brackets Occipital makes. If that isn’t enough, I have finally have production versions of the NEODiBRIGHT in white and black, as a closer look at NEODiVR “Loupe” and NEODiVRjr.

Event link: https://plus.google.com/events/c38aff3iiq9ngkj126ldrph1868 , but if you are interested in being part of the discussion, either because you have questions of your own, or want to add your expertise to the hangout. Please email me at mebalzer@allthings3d.net and I will send you a GHOA link 15 minutes prior to show time.

Oh, and and NEODiVR “Graveyard” is almost ready.

Your job is to bring back five ripe pumpkins from the old cemetery on the North side, but beware “Gary the Ghoul” & pals have other ideas. (This will be NEODiVR powered, as well as Google Cardboard compatible)

This is great! Looking forward to the Graveyard!