MFi Product Plan ID (PPID)

I’m trying to submit my app to the app store but I got rejected for not providing the PPID. What is the PPID for the Structure sensor?

We are unable to post your app to the App Store at this time because your app has not been authorized by the accessory manufacturer to work with the MFi accessory. Please contact the accessory manufacturer to request your app be added to the MFi Product Plan form.

Once the accessory manufacturer confirms that your app has been added to the MFi Product Plan form, please reply to this message. When we receive your reply with this confirmation, we can proceed with the review; we do not require a new binary even though your application state in iTunes Connect state is Rejected.

If you have not yet provided the accessory’s MFi Product Plan ID (PPID), please enter this information in the Notes section for your app in iTunes Connect. If you do not know the PPID, please request this information from the accessory manufacturer.

@sgoodman
I’ve asked about this, and will let you know.

Jim

@sgoodman I have the details concerning app submission under the Structure Sensor developer program. Please PM your email address and I’ll send the info.

Also, any other developers interested in submitting apps, feel free to contact me for details!

Jim

Hi Jim,
what we need to publish ?

@info27

If you have the "Your Developer Invitation email from previously signing up for SDK access, click on “ACCESS DEVELOPER PORTAL” in the email. Then click on the “App Submission Process & Required Graphics” button on the Developer Portal landing page for all the needed information about the MFi Product Plan process.

Go here: https://developer.structure.io/sdk and click the “Join Developer Program” button if you haven’t previously joined, or click “Retrieve your login information” if you need the invitation resent.

Best regards,

Jim

Hi! I also have problems with the MFi Product Plan ID (PPID). What can I do to finally cna submit my app?

Please follow our App Submission Process: http://structure.io/support/structure-enabled-app-submission

If approved, we will provide you with a unique Product Plan ID informing Apple to expect your app, which will allow the app through Apple’s final review process (assuming it passes all of their usual checks).