Modify Cube Size for scanner app

I have the scanner app, i would want that it works without space limitations( ie I don’t want the cube to limit the zone). Is it possible?
What are the max dimensions that I can give the cube? How can I modify them ? Is there a memory limit?
Thanks

You can change the bounding box size through the STMapper class and the initWithScene:options: function. Take a look at kSTMapperVoumeBoundsKey for more information.

To maintain good performance, we recommend keeping the boundaries under 290x290x290, as there is a memory limit based on the amount of RAM on the iOS device you are using.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to work without space limitations for scanning.

For an example application without a bounding box, take a look at Room Capture, though there is still space/scanning limitation within that application, as well.

Thank you very much for your reply,
so do you think it isn’t good to use it for indoor acquisitions ?
For you are there like any limits on the device or in the operative system? (I have a tablet with 64 GB memory and 4 GB of ram).
If i want a cube with a dimension of 5x5x5 meters, which requirements (ie memory and ram) do i need?

The Room Capture application is specifically designed for indoor scanning, but is developed to scan room by room in a space no larger than 10 ft by 10 ft.

Unfortunately, scanning a space 5x5x5 meters is currently unattainable with the Structure Sensor.

If you’d like large scale scanning, you should take a look into Paracosm’s PX-80: https://paracosm.io/

You should also take a look into our Canvas Application for the Structure Sensor.