Severe snsor issues (mkII)

I can only speak for my own experience, but if room scan isn’t working for you then you may have a similar problem to what I had - namely the Sensor Mk2 was incapable of understanding the large flat side (plane) of objects, just the edges (vertices) for the most part (though at an angle it would see planes). If what you see is anything like that then I would recommend you email their support team as they mentioned above (support@structure.io). I was able to get past at least the alignment issue with what they sent me. Word of advice, if you do go that route, be persistent. It took several tries on different subjects/surfaces for the process to bring things back into order for me even though it was supposed to be a one-shot fix. I am now able to do both object and room scans, though still subject to the other issues of battery life being falsely reported, accuracy etc. Still, might let you get a bit more use out of your sensor while waiting for the firmware update. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help, I have emailed their support team :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m having the same problems. Cannot complete calibration due to crashes. Mark II constantly losing track of object resulting in deformed model while using the app. I’m not a developer so I need something more than an SDK update please.