updating to v1.0 doesn't work


#1

hi,
I’m trying to update Bridge from 6 beta to v1.0, and while everything compiles files, nothing works. The BEView doesn’t render anything. oddly, the console output complains about an old version of the hardware?


2018-04-28 20:34:09.638510-0700 tappr.tv[413:133251] eaAccessory CoreAccessoryPrimaryUUID = A602D99E-79E2-4016-ADA1-87D23D790AE0
Could not open log fileHOST INFO 2018-04-28 20:34:09.646 StructureCore.c:414 StructureCore_InitBootId StructureCore Init (0.7.4.0)
2018-04-28 20:34:11.521090-0700 tappr.tv[413:133784] accessoryd sessionResult = 1, useSocketInterace = 1, sessionID = 0xF
2018-04-28 20:34:11.535818-0700 tappr.tv[413:133784] accessoryd sessionResult = 1, useSocketInterace = 1, sessionID = 0x10
2018-04-28 20:34:11.548226-0700 tappr.tv[413:133784] accessoryd sessionResult = 1, useSocketInterace = 1, sessionID = 0x11
2018-04-28 20:34:11.673090-0700 tappr.tv[413:133251] BE_DBG: sensorStatus: OK
2018-04-28 20:34:11.677598-0700 tappr.tv[413:133251] BE_DBG: sensorStatus: OK
2018-04-28 20:34:11.862561-0700 tappr.tv[413:133251] [Scanning…
2018-04-28 20:34:11.865498-0700 tappr.tv[413:133251] Unspecified amount of protocols offered
2018-04-28 20:34:11.865635-0700 tappr.tv[413:133251] Accessory model number (ST01) not equal to Expected SC number (ST02)
2018-04-28 20:34:12.085685-0700 tappr.tv[413:133744] ERROR: framebuffer size is 0 0
2018-04-28 20:34:12.087018-0700 tappr.tv[413:133744] ERROR: framebuffer size is 0 0
2018-04-28 20:34:12.120190-0700 tappr.tv[413:133744] ERROR: framebuffer size is 0 0
2018-04-28 20:34:12.153415-0700 tappr.tv[413:133744] ERROR: framebuffer size is 0 0

2018-04-28 20:34:25.617970-0700 tappr.tv[413:133251] BE_DBG: sensorStatus: OK


#2

Hey Deeje,

I took a look and I believe I found the issue. In BEView, if you initWithFrame: the render view is not being generated.

Thanks for finding this, I’ll make sure to commit a fix for this in version 1.1. In the meantime, you can work around it by using the new initWithRenderingAPI: call to initialize your BEView. If you are using OpenGL, it should look something like this.

BEView *view = [[BEView alloc] initWithRenderingAPI: BEViewRenderingAPIOpenGLES2];

The Accessory model # error is actually a bit of a red herring, we’ll hide it from the public log in the next release because it’s confusing.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you hit other issues with this!